This is the official Accessibility Statement for the Red Seal Notary web site. If you have any questions or comments, please email:
- Accessibility References
- Accessibility Software
Part of this web site's dedication to standards compliancy is that in addition to semantically marking up pages, many links have TITLE attributes which describe the link in greater detail, unless the text of the link already fully describes the target (such as the headline of an article).
In as much as is possible, links are written to make sense out of context.
All content images used in this site include descriptive ALT attributes. Purely decorative graphics and placeholder images include null ALT attributes.
Complex images include a LONGDESC attribute or inline description to explain the significance of each image to non-visual readers.
- which explains the reasons behind each guideline.
- , which explains how to implement each guideline.
- , a busy developer's guide to accessibility.
- , a screen reader for Windows. A time-limited, downloadable demo is available.
- , a screen reader for Windows. A downloadable demo is available.
- , a free text-only web browser for blind users with refreshable Braille displays.
- , a free text-only web browser for visual users with low bandwidth.
- , a visual browser with many accessibility-related features, including text zooming, user stylesheets, image toggle. A free downloadable version is available. Compatible with Windows, Macintosh, Linux, and several other operating systems.